Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Review: Hunting Lila


Hunting Lila
Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I was not into super natural romance but when I read the summary of it I thought this was interesting.I was not prepare to be so in love in it. I remember reading it while I was eating or when I was taking the subway. I was so absorb by it even till the last page.Every page is so exciting and it makes you want to read more and more of it. I literally hung on to every single word in the book. This book has a little bit of everything from romance to suspense to action.

Alex was one hot sizzling guy. He is smart, protective and know how to kick butt. I can see why Lila has a crush on him. He is also secretive making me unable to know what is on his mind most of the time. I can see him protectiveness for Lila when they escape and when she finally told him her secret. One of me favourite line in the book is:

“When you came down the stairs, and fell into me, that was the moment.” Then his lips pressed against mine.”
― Sarah Alderson, Hunting Lila


Maybe It was just be but I melted when he said that. Then there is Lila the one with super power. I like how that because that the book is in her point of view that made her seem so authentic and charming.

This book is really awesome and the cliffhanger at the end just made made me craved for Losing Lila more than ever. After all the cute and sexy romance of Alex and Lila is not to be miss.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment